Tuesday, March 2, 2010

我会默默地祈祷再一次看到你微笑

"I will silently pray to see you smile again."


Since this is an ominous post... I decided to lighten up the mood with the song quote in title/above. *sigh*

Anywho. I came to talk about being a senior.

I find I am considerably more bitchy, shoving people aside and yelling things at them in my car. I find I am far more intelligent than I ever have been in my life. I find I have no patience for people who even hint at the fact that I might be incompetent.

I did not survive high school for nothin', bitch. And if you think it's easy running the show, then I invite you to step up to the plate.

(ahahah jk, it actually is pretty easy to run the show)

Well now... senior spring break. Where am I going? To my room. What am I doing? Studying for the multitude of APs hanging over my head.


Like I said, this aint no joy ride. So I have a right to be an ass.

Ps, I need a new phone. Preferably a music phone. Any suggestions?


This is T.O.P. Korean rapper turned actor... I adore him. =] End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment