Okay okay... so it's actually 2 o clock in the morning...on Tuesday... but I was too excited and felt I had to share the news!
So... I completely and utterly failed NaNo this year. Got zero words written down. Fab. Just fab Hadha. But now that it's break, I feel like pulling it out and working on it again! It's coming together nicely. I changed some major things around and everything feels nicer. I think I might puke out a few sentences before going to bed.
Toodles. Happy holidays to you all.
6 years ago

Woohoo! Glad you're getting back in there. :D
ReplyDelete*high five* We failed together! Next year will hopefully be better. :P
ReplyDeleteThe phrase "puke out a few phrases" disgusts me for some reason. It makes me think of you just pounding the keyboard randomly and ending with a period.
XD because that's precisely what I do... lol
ReplyDelete-Hadha