Ha! Grabbed this from Jenna who grabbed it from Rhonda. :)
Available or single? -- Isn't this the same thing? *is confused* Well, anywho, I'm taken. Sorry!
Best Friend? -- Older sister. :) She completes me.
Cake or Pie? -- Toughie... since I'm not much for sweets, but cake it is!
Drink of choice? -- Pani! [water!] Or Arnold Palmer! :)
Essential item for every day use? -- The bathroom. Duh.
Favorite color? -- Grey! :D And then red.
Google? -- Not chrome right? I use everything but the chrome. GMAIL IS FREAKING HEAVEN! :D
Hometown? -- Lahore. :D One of the three legendary cities of the Mughal Empire *rubs in your face*
Indulgences? -- Anime and Korean Dramas *LOL*
January or February? -- January! :D
Kids and their names? -- In the future, at LEAST four. Willing to adopt... and Jalal for a boy and Marwa for a girl. :D
Life is incomplete without...? -- Belief. In something, in anything. Not necessarily religion or god. Belief gives birth to hope with induces joy.
Marriage date? -- In the next 5 years buddy, you can count on it! :D
Number of siblings? -- One brother, one sister. Both are married so all in all 4 siblings.
Oranges or apples? -- Clementines.
Phobias and fears? -- Dieing while owing debt, being a freaking educational failure, never being good enough at one thing to advance, coming off as a bitch, lack of introspective personality.
Quote for the day? -- Asu wa kimi to utao, yume no tsubasa ni notte. "Let me sing with you tomorrow, riding on the wings of dreams" -- Yoru No Uta
Reason to smile? -- I've been an aunt for two weeks now! :D
Season? -- The current one. Everything in nature is so beautiful and pure and I love enjoying every moment of it.
Tag 3 people? -- Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup
Unknown fact about me? -- I own two horses. XD
Vegetable you hate? -- NONE! I LOVE VEGGIES! Well... there was that one thing dad brought home one time. *forgets name*
Worst habit? -- *sings* Procrastination! Thy name is best friend!
X-rays you’ve had? -- My stomach when I was 5. I swallowed a penny and Abe Lincoln mocked me from my X-ray photos after.
Your fave food? -- Pretty much anything brown [except nihari! ugh!] and Arabic. And Japanese. And Mongolian. :D
Zodiac sign? -- Virgo! :D Wouldn't it be ironic if I wasn't a virgin?
I watched the first CCS movie the other day... HEAVEN PRETTY MUCH! It was sooo sad cause the evil lady wasn't evil... she was just sad that the one guy [Clow] she loved left her... AND he was homosexual. With Yue. And evil lady didn't know that either. I adore Yue, even though he's gay. I'm a little shameless and I always stick him with Toya anyways. PLUS I never saw Clow having a need to be gay. I mean it just doesn't add to the plot line. Sure, Yue being gay fits because Yukito [Yue's alter ego] is gay too and that's fine. But I'd rather Clow NOT be gay... for a few reasons:
1) Doesn't advance plot line. There is no freaking need for him to be gay.
2) Makes no sense. I mean c'mon! Clow is so sexy! He couldn't find someone to sleep with so he created a homosexual [gorgeous] guy with wings to have a relationship with? Chyea, not believable.
3) I'm sick and tired of falling for all the gay guys... WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?! [I don't have problems with them being gay, it's just that I can't daydream the same because I'm like "Oh, that's not realistic because he's GAY. Never gonna happen!" *shuts off daydream sequence*]
XD Oh well. Even if they're all gay... they're still nice to look at. XD
6 years ago

dude, i love your quote! and i also like how life is incomplete without belief in something. SO true!!
ReplyDelete:D Agreed! Life would suck without it. :)
ReplyDelete"The bathroom. Duh."
ReplyDeleteAwesomest reply everrr!