Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Busy Week

Top things on my list of things to do this week:

Get my hair cut [WOOHOO! :D]
Get ready for my sister's in-laws coming over
Do my laundry
Alyssa's grad party on Saturday
Pool party on Sunday

Sheesh... I have no idea how I'm going to fit this all in my schedule... 0_o

Ah well, might as well just go with the flow.

Here's a picture of Yukito offering Sakura and her brother Touya some cookies... :D Haha, his huge appetite sometimes boils over... :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I thought I was busy! My week just consists of sitting on my duff, catching up with reading blogs. Oh, yeah. And packing for my week-long river camping trip. :)

    Hope all's well on your end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back finally Jenna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What haircut are you getting?

    My week is just writing and going to hospital to see my brother get a biopsy, with a notebook!

    Ah! Cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! What is the biopsy for? I hope the results come out fine...!

    I'm getting a really weird haircut... maybe I'll send you pictures but of COURSE you can't show anyone because I wear a scarf... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He just has a skin condition.

    I wear a scarf too! Well now I do!

    Weird haircut?? You aren't getting something like a snappy bob with really long bangs are you??? PLEASE SAY NO! Or an assymetrical cut with a sticky out bangs???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, no don't worry... it's not THAT weird..!

    ReplyDelete